Interview Talk Points-Top Ten Quick List
10591 Belford Place
Truckee, CA 96161
Ph/Fax (530) 587-7618
- What is the “Pit of the Stomach exercise”, and how could it save my life in a crisis situation? Not only for disasters—stock brokers could probably use this one!
- What is a “Grab-and-Run Kit” (also known as 72-hour kits, short-term emergency kit, etc.) and why should I have one? Best not to send the wife out for this one, she could be grabbing things for hours—nail polish, lipstick, favorite hair dryer, high-heeled shoes….
- Why should I have a family emergency plan and what kind of things should it cover?
- How can I disinfect “ditch water” using just sunshine or simple household chemicals?
- When push comes to shove, what are the best bugs to eat? Please pass the maggots!
- What are the most important emergency supplies to have on hand?
- If I am in my home, and a terrorist act or superstorm takes the grid down for several days or more, what should I do?
- The price of gas is going through the ceiling. Why is this happening and what can I do to be ready for the changes it will bring (Peak Oil Prep)?
- What do Germany, Iceland and Brazil have in common, and why do they give us hope that we can get America off the oil habit and revitalize our economy?
- Why is emergency preparedness like buying car insurance?
PO Box 428, White River Junction, VT 05001
Toll-free (800) 639-4099 Visit our web site at www.chelseagreen.com